Thursday, May 26, 2011

This Semester is FINALLY OVER!

I don't understand why I have felt so exasperated this semester. Last semester went by quickly and I enjoyed each and every class, even my Monday 7-930p class! I think it had to do with taking classes that met more than once a week. Oye Vey atleast it is over.

Thinking of the positive side......One step closer to my dreams!!

Ok now to the really good stuff....my *Things* I have quite a few new things and will share them with you over the course of the next few weeks. Todays post will showcase the first set of masculine bracelets I've designed. It was tough, as Im a true *Material Girl* inside. Thank goodness for the recipients patience while I found the beads he wanted and made sense of it all between classes.

He ordered two.
Linked Chain Dark Grey Bracelet

Stretch All Black Bracelet 
I'm patting myself on the back bc I can make things that make men happy too!

No comments:

Post a Comment